Avian reproduction | BOU2022
12 – 14 April 2022
Nests, eggs and chicks: reproduction in a changing world
The conference will aim to cover a range of topics relating to the nesting period in the life history of birds, including the following:
- Interactions between breeders, offspring and siblings, both within and between species;
- Individual strategies for breeding decisions – having second broods or abstaining;
- The evolution and function of egg morphology and nest structure;
- Development and ecophysiology of eggs and young;
- Costs of reproduction in a changing environment;
- Links between individual nest outcomes and population dynamics, and the conservation implication.
More information here.